Monday 16 March 2015

Faith

Well, it was a really long time since the last time I posted something here. Time goes through, and a lot of things happened in my life. 
At first, I was busy to study for my national examination. And... here I am now, being a high school student in the first grade. 
You have no idea about HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. A lot of things could happen just like swinging the air through your nose. It is really damn hard!
I take Deutsch class, and I have no idea about how to speak it. Math, biology, chemistry, physic, and every lessons that offered in my school are really trouble-makers. I don't know how to learn them. Hmpfth. 
I feel like I lost my faith to be a medical student. I just really nervous about my future. I was struggle since I was a kid. Study and study. But now I'm tired... I'm forget the way I was struggle to be there. I don't wanna fail this way. It just one step again to be a medical student. But whyyyy, I couldn't handle it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment